This project is to demonstrate creating a test framework from scratch using the following stack:
- Style of Writing Tests: Cucumber-JVM [BDD Tool]
- Programming Language: JAVA
- IDE Used: Intellij Community Edition (it's free)
- Browser Driver Tool: Selenium
- Build/Dependency Management Tool: Maven
Application Under Test
We have used a demo accounting application built in-house to demonstrate the concepts. Same can be accessed at the following URL http://accountsdemo.herokuapp.com/. Currently it is hosted on a free cloud platform. We can help you with instructions to deploy the same locally if you want.
Individuals or teams interested in building a test framework from scractch using cucumber-jvm.