Deep Carbon Observatory VIVO
Getting the source
% git clone https://github.com/tetherless-world/dco-vivo/ % cd dco-vivo % git checkout <branch_name> % git branch % git submodule init % git submodule update
- ant clean - does what you think it would do
- ant compile - builds the source. Does not build .war or run tests
- ant test - builds and runs the tests
- ant all - builds, runs tests, builds war file, copies the files to tomcat ** in build.properties change tomcat.home
- ant distribute - builds, runs tests, builds war files under .build/distribution/vivo.war
Testing DOI input Try to find a DOI with limited authors who are in the DCO system already
- login to VIVO
- go to your profile in VIVO
- select the Publications tab
- click on the + next to "selected publications"
- Enter the DOI 10.1016/j.cageo.2007.12.019
- Click "Or import metadata from DOI"
- Make sure all the information is correct in the form. For authors and journal please make sure to select one that already exists. We do not want duplication from a test
- Click "Submit" If all goes well you should see the new publication in the system. Now delete it.