This is a sample iOS application for connecting SensorTag (CC2650) to iOS devices via BLE.
How to use
- Get this project (SensortagBleReceiver) by using git command as follow
git clone https://github.com/tetujin/SensortagBleReceiver
- Move to SensortagBleReceiver directory
- Open the SensortagBleReceiver.xcodeproj by using Xcode
- Run this application on the iOS device (Please turn on the Bluetooth module on the device)
- Push the power button on the SensorTag (CC2650) for connecting iOS device via BLE
- The sensor data from SensorTag will be displayed on the iOS device
- CC2650 SensorTag - Device Information
- CC2650 SensorTag - User's Guide
- CC2650 SensorTag - Website on Texas Instruments
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015 Yuuki NISHIYAMA
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.