#A declaration of the northern counties. Shewing their dilligent care, and willingnesse to oppose all forces that shall endeavour to enter into this Kingdome against the Parliament and Generall. Also, the effect of the Generals letter to Collonel Hammond Governour of the Isle of Wight. Together, with his Majesties desires to both Houses of Parliament, for the setling of a firme and well-grounded peace, within his three Kindgdomes [sic]. Novemb. 26. Imprimatur Gilb. Mabbot.# A declaration of the northern counties. Shewing their dilligent care, and willingnesse to oppose all forces that shall endeavour to enter into this Kingdome against the Parliament and Generall. Also, the effect of the Generals letter to Collonel Hammond Governour of the Isle of Wight. Together, with his Majesties desires to both Houses of Parliament, for the setling of a firme and well-grounded peace, within his three Kindgdomes [sic]. Novemb. 26. Imprimatur Gilb. Mabbot.
This keyboarded and encoded edition of the work described above is co-owned by the institutions providing financial support to the Early English Books Online Text Creation Partnership. This Phase I text is available for reuse, according to the terms of Creative Commons 0 1.0 Universal. The text can be copied, modified, distributed and performed, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- 2008-04 TCP Assigned for keying and markup
- 2008-06 SPi Global Keyed and coded from ProQuest page images
- 2008-08 Paul Schaffner Sampled and proofread
- 2008-08 Paul Schaffner Text and markup reviewed and edited
- 2008-09 pfs Batch review (QC) and XML conversion
- THE LAST NEVVES From the Iſle of WIGHT. SIR,I Have received yours of the 21. of this inſtant, and thank you for thoſe Books which you ſent m _ A Letter ſent from Colonel Hammond, to the Speaker of the Lords Houſe. His Excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax hath likewiſe written a Letter to Col: Hammond, the effect hereof From the North we have received intelligence as followeth; Sir,YOurs of the 18 inſtant hath given me Types of content
- Oh, Mr. Jourdain, there is prose in there!
##Tag Usage Summary##
###Header Tag Usage###
|5.||date||8||@when (1) : 2009-03 (1)|
|10.||idno||7||@type (7) : DLPS (1), STC (3), EEBO-CITATION (1), PROQUEST (1), VID (1)|
|11.||keywords||1||@scheme (1) : http://authorities.loc.gov/ (1)|
|14.||language||1||@ident (1) : eng (1)|
|19.||prefixDef||2||@ident (2) : tcp (1), char (1) • @matchPattern (2) : ([0-9-]+):([0-9IVX]+) (1), (.+) (1) • @replacementPattern (2) : http://eebo.chadwyck.com/downloadtiff?vid=$1&page=$2 (1), https://raw.githubusercontent.com/textcreationpartnership/Texts/master/tcpchars.xml#$1 (1)|
|24.||ref||2||@target (2) : https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ (1), http://www.textcreationpartnership.org/docs/. (1)|
###Text Tag Usage###
|5.||div||6||@type (6) : title_page (1), news_from_the_south (1), cover_letter (1), letter_proper (1), paraphrased_letter (1), news_from_the_north (1)|
|6.||floatingText||1||@type (1) : letter (1)|
|7.||g||39||@ref (39) : char:EOLhyphen (37), char:EOLunhyphen (1), char:punc (1)|
|12.||pb||8||@facs (8) : tcp:161319:1 (1), tcp:161319:2 (2), tcp:161319:3 (2), tcp:161319:4 (2), tcp:161319:5 (1) • @rendition (1) : simple:additions (1) • @n (6) : 3 (1), 4 (1), 5 (1), 6 (1), 7 (1), 8 (1)|