TexText - A TeX extension for Inkscape
TexText is a Python plugin for the vector graphics editor Inkscape providing the possibility to add and re-edit LaTeX generated SVG elements to your drawing.
- Windows/ Linux/ MacOS support
- LaTeX generated SVG elements can be re-edited later
- Multi-line editor with syntax highlighting (see §)
- Compilation with PdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX or LuaLaTex (see §)
- Interoperable scaling in TexText and Inkscape (see §)
- Font size match with Inkscape text (see §)
- Customizable TeX preamble (additional packages, parskip, parindent, etc.) (see §)
- Colorization via TeX commands/Inkscape is kept after re-editing (see §)
- Alignment anchor of the produced output (see §)
- Preview images (see §)
- Compatibility with TexText down to version 0.4.x
Download of the most recent version (and older ones): https://github.com/textext/textext/releases
This repository continues the development of the plugin which took place at https://bitbucket.org/pitgarbe/textext until January 2018. Originally, TexText had been developed by Pauli Virtanen based on the plugin InkLaTeX written by Toru Araki.