Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fix problems with list parsing; no longer matches inline-syntax, such as strongs, as list item markers (closes #172).
- Add option to disable specific substitution symbols by setting them to FALSE (see #158).
- Add option to apply classes, such as language-identifiers, to the code element within a
Parser::configure(), the method can be extended to create pre-configured parser classes.
- Automatic paragraph wrapping now checks the contents and does not wrap paragraphs already wrapped in non-phrasing HTML tags (closes #22 and #63).
- Add option to disable Textile formatting for blocks wrapped in non-standard HTML-like tags.
- Check for starting list depth (closes #24).
Parser::$relativeImagePrefixin favour of the new decoupled methods.
Install using Composer:
$ composer require netcarver/textile:3.7.0
PHP-Textile v3.7.0 requires PHP 5.3.0 or newer.