- BUGFIX: Restricted mode strips out CSS attributes again.
- Update travis to more current versions and test against current Pillow version.
- BUGFIX: Improve handling code block following extended p block (#63)
- BUGFIX: Fix for multiple multi-line paragraphs. (#62)
- BUGFIX: Fix improper handling of extended code blocks. (#61)
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Update to the current version of html5lib
- Bugfix: Don’t break on unicode characters in the fragment of a url.
- Bugfix: Fix textile on Python 2.6 (#48)
- Remove extraneous arguments from textile method. These were originally added long ago to work with django, but markup languages are long gone from django.
- Bugfix: Don’t mangle percent-encoded URLs so much. (#45)
- Bugfix: More fixes for poorly-formatted lists. (#46)
- Bugfix: Improve handling of whitespace in pre-formatted blocks. This now matches php-textile’s handling of pre blocks much more closely. (#47)
- Bugfix: Don’t die on pre blocks with unicode characters. (#43)
- Bugfix: Fix regressions introduced into the code between 2.2.2 and 2.3.11. (Special thanks to @adam-iris for providing pull request #44)
- Bugfix: Don’t just die when processing poorly-formatted textile lists. (#37)
- Add Python 3.6 to testing.
- Add a “print the version string and exit” argument to the cli tool:
- Bugfix: Don’t strip leading dot from image URIs (#42)
- Packaging: cleanup in MANIFEST.IN leads to better linux packaging, and smaller wheel size.
- Packaging: remove extraneous files from the source distribution upload.
- Remove a lingering file from a feature branch for overhauling list handling. This brings coverage back up to 100%
- Bugfix: Fix process of string containing only whitespaces (#40)
- Bugfix: Fix process of formatted text after lists (#37)
- Test: Use sys.executable instead of ‘python’ to test the CLI (#38)
- Bugfix: Don’t assume pytest is available to be imported in setup.py (#39)
testsdirectory is correctly included in source-tarball. (#33)
- Bugfix: Correctly handle unicode text in url query-strings. (#36)
- Bugfix: fix an issue with extended block code
- Remove misplaced shebang on non-callable files.
- Packaging: Add test-command to setup.py directly.
- Packaging: Included the tests/ directory for source-tarballs, useful for packaging checks. (#33)
- Add a cli tool
pytextilewhich takes textile input and prints html output. See
pytextile -hfor details.
- Bugfix: Unicode in URL titles no longer break everything (#30)
- Display DeprecationWarning when using textile on Python 2.6.
- Bugfix: properly handle
":"as text, not a link.
- Regression bugfix: empty string input returns empty string again.
- Support data URIs in img tags
- Fix autolink urls with image references (#17)
- Fix textile links containing parentheses (#20)
- Fix double-encoding of code blocks (#21)
- Fix handling of scheme in self-linked URLs (#16)
- Fix Markup not parsed if followed by certain characters (#22 not parsed if followed by certain characters)
- Convert testing over to py.test, improving unicode testing
- Update functionality for tables, notelists, and footnotes. This involved a major reworking of parts of the code, but it should now match php-textile and txstyle.org precisely. Please file an issue for any bugs you come across.
head_offsetoption from parse. I’m not sure it ever existed in php-textile.
- bugfix: regex is now an optional dependency
- drop textilefactory support for html.
- Various development-related bugfixes.
- Added this changelog.
- Started refactoring the code to be less repetitive.
textile.Textile().parse()is a little more friendly than
textile.Textile().textile()There may be more work to be done on this front to make the flow a little smoother.
- We now support versions 2.6 – 3.4 (including 3.2) using the same codebase. Many thanks to Radek Czajka for this.
- Drop support for html4. We now only output xhtml or html5.
- Various development-related bugfixes.
- Add support for html5 output.
- Lots of new functionality added bringing us in line with the official Textile 2.4