You can install this bundle in TextMate by opening the preferences and going to the bundles tab. After installation it will be automatically updated for you.
- Bundle Styleguide — before you make changes
- Commit Styleguide — before you send a pull request
- Writing Bug Reports — before you report an issue
This bundle contain commands, scripts, etc. to deal with general Unicode resp. non-ASCII related tasks such as:
- Unicode normalizations
- conversion to similar characters
- Unicode/IPA character inserting (incl. search facilities)
- Displaying of Unicode properties (incl. Japanese and Chinese characters)
- conversions of Japanese and Chinese characters
- highlighting of non-ASCII characters
- displaying the character inventory of the current document
- and others
2.12 – Oct 29 2014 – Hans-Jörg Bibiko
If not otherwise specified (see below), files in this repository fall under the following license:
Permission to copy, use, modify, sell and distribute this software is granted. This software is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty, and with no claim as to its suitability for any purpose.
An exception is made for files in readable text which contain their own license information, or files where an accompanying file exists (in the same directory) with a “-license” suffix added to the base-name name of the original file, and an extension of txt, html, or similar. For example “tidy” is accompanied by “tidy-license.txt”.