Notable changes since first beta:
- Developer preview pref toggles all preview ability.
- Tweak Sections panel:
Development assets now appear below any live assets.
Change theme/page/style's Live checkbox is now off by default.
Development assets are now searchable.
- Show dev themes in use on Themes panel.
- Only show In use pill and Assign section link if more than one theme is present (thanks, phiw13).
- Improve asset deletion/renaming to avoid orphaned content (thanks, phiw13)
- Support for pageless sections. This allows content snippets and creative article flows to be constructed (e.g. parent/child articles stitched together via custom fields) while not exposing pageless content directly via a URL.
- Improve section/category URL scheme (thanks, colak).
- Breadcrumb URL scheme: cat1+cat2 is now cat1/cat2 (thanks, colak).
- Improve category matching and exclusion filters (thanks, colak).
- Restore 4.7
<txp:header>defaults (thanks, Myusername).
<txp:if_request />tag for checking server, URL, POST and cookie variables.
- Added global
replaceattribute to swap out content that has been removed by the
- Added 'match' and 'separator' attributes to
- Added 'pg' and 'total' attributes to
- Links have an editable publish time and date on the Links panel (thanks, code365).
- Hive and Classic admin themes now support 3 column layouts.
- Warn if plugin directory is not writable in Diagnostics and Plugins panels (thanks, Destry).
- Support for Bengali, Khmer, Nynorsk and Welsh languages.
- Latest translations: thank you to all contributors via Crowdin.
- Reverted enforced plugin tag registration for another version (or two).