- Joined on
Aug 2, 2008
- golang-levenshtein 33 An implementation of the Levenshtein algorithm in Go. Provides edit distances and edit scripts.
- produce 9 Replacement for Make geared towards processing data rather than compiling code. Key feature: supports multiple expansions in pattern rules.
- maze 2 A challenging browser game – navigate the multi-storey maze
- wordrobe-app-android 2 An, as of yet, very basic app wrapper around Wordrobe, a Web-based Game with a Purpose.
- wordrobe-app-ios 1 An, as of yet, very basic app wrapper around Wordrobe, a Web-based Game with a Purpose.
Repositories contributed to
- rug-compling/epar 2 epar is a Java implementation Zhang and Clark (2011)'s shift-reduce CCG parser.
- remko/wigit 100 Simple & light Git-based wiki
- buckket/twtxt 866 Decentralised, minimalist microblogging service for hackers.
- hslh/elephant 1 Elephant - Sequence labeling for word and sentence segmentation
- georgjaehnig/serchilo-android 2 Using serchilo.net on Android