This directory contains various examples of using TF Encrypted:
- simple-average very basic example computing an average to get started
- mnist private digit predictions and integration with ordinary TensorFlow
- federated-learning secure aggregation for federated learning
- house-credit-default private predictions with a logistic regression model
- logistic private training of logistic regression model using stochastic gradient descent
- securenn private predictions using several neural networks from the SecureNN paper
See the individual subdirectories for details, including instructions for running each example.