lua main.lua <operation> <file>
- obj (converts textured wavefront to C header)
- spr (converts bitmap to C header)
OBJ -> C
lua main.lua obj <path_to_obj>
lua main.lua obj Celebi.obj
SPRITE -> C
lua main.lua spr <path_to_bmp>
lua main.lua spr Celebi.bmp
Outputs to a C header file of the same name.
Vertex Scale argument defaults to 30 Fast3D argument defaults to false
The script will ask you what you want vertex scaling to be and if you want Fast3D support.
- Textures must be BITMAP files
- Textures must be 32x32 pixels at most
- can only handle a single mesh
- doesn't support vertex colours yet (need further testing)
I will be actively working on fixing these limitations after exam season is over!
Add functionality to just parse images for sprites!
- Add PNG support for said features
- Let objects have more than one texture
- Vertex colour support!!