This is a node.js module that interacts with ReturnPath's Mailbox Monitor API.
- pass it a callback, returns a list of seed email addresses
- campaignData([matchingIDs], callback)
- requires an array of matchingIDs and callback for arguments . returns the campaign data for the matchingIDs supplied such as inbox percentage and returnpath's campaign ID.
- ispData(campaignID, callback)
- requires a campaign ID and callback for arguments. returns the isp stats for the campaign you supply.
- returns detailed data on seed placement for a campaign/isp.
- returns a list of fromDomains for a given account.