This is an alternative version of TFS Aggregator that supports Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS). It can be used on premises also, starting from TFS 2015: you have to provide the hosting environment. You can reuse the existing Rules with minimal changes.
This is still a beta version, please provide feedback to the team!
- Update the state of a Bug, PBI (or any parent) to "In Progress" when a child gets moved to "In Progress"
- Update the state of a Bug, PBI (or any parent) to "Done" when all children get moved to "Done" or "Removed"
- Update the "Work Remaining" on a Bug, PBI, etc with the sum of all the Task's "Work Remaining".
- Update the "Work Remaining" on a Sprint with the sum of all the "Work Remaining" of its grandchildren (i.e. tasks of the PBIs and Bugs in the Sprint).
- Sum up totals on a single work item (i.e. Dev Estimate + Test Estimate = Total Estimate)
- Create new work items
- Create new work item links
The complete documentation is available on the project's Documentation Site.
Contributing to the Project
Please read the Contributing document.