Ski statistics visualization
See the project homepage and demo.
The main components it exposes:
The Map component is used to display map of a ski resort, with interactive SVG elements of the ski lifts and can display the participants riding a lift at a given time. The map component can be used standalone, to provide users an interactive display of a resort map. If used with the timeline can provide even richer experience showing participants riding a lift at the current time.
The Timeline component displays all registered lift runs. It is used to show a timeline of all entries with timeblock representing the participants riding different lifts. Supports zooming and panning, for digging in greater detail.
Can be used standalone. If used with the map can provide even richer experience showing participants riding a lift at the current time.
bower install skistats
Every resort is represented by a "strategy". You can read more about the strategies here. Currently there is a strategy only for
If you want to see more resorts, you can help by:
- Openning a new issue and specifying which resort you want to see visualizations for. Please also provide the stats you have for your ski pass, so that it is easier for us to see what is provided and what we can use.
- Creating a new strategy. Instructions on how to create a new strategy can be found here
To include skistats.js
To include a preffered strategy
or to include all available strategies
To initialize the main skistats components and add them inside the respectful containers:
skistats.map('.map'); skistats.liftLegend('.lifts'); skistats.passLegend('.passes'); skistats.timeline('.timeline', viewport, margin);
skistats.js is still in early development. It does not support many resorts, does not have many features and may have issues.
It will be great if you can help us improve it. You can do it in the following ways:
- Fork and contribute to the main skistats.js library
- Report issues and feature requests
- Open a new issue and specify which resort you want to see visualizations for. Please also provide the stats you have for your ski pass, in order to
- Contribute by creating a new strategy, to introduce support for new resort. Instructions on how to create a new strategy can be found here
LICENSE.txt in this directory.