Repository to deploy CTFd using docker.
Brief instructions follow but you can also refer to a blogpost about how I used this setup .
How to use this repository to start a CTFd instance without TLS
- Clone this repository by running
git clone https://github.com/tghosth/CTFd-docker-deploy.git.
- Go into the directory which the repository was cloned into (
- Run the
setupenv.shscript from this folder.
- Run the
How to use this repository to start a CTFd instance with TLS
- Follow steps 1 to 4 from the previous section.
- Setup your DNS records to point to the server where you are starting CTFd.
- Get a TLS certificate and private key from a Certificate Authority and save them as
ctfd.keyrespectively in the
ssldirectory in your cloned repository.
- Edit the
hostnameline in the
docker-compose-production.ymlfile to match the hostname you have defined to point to this server.
docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f docker-compose-production.yml up.