R package defining the analysis routines used by the Longevity Genomics project funded by NIA. The website of this GitHub project is available here. The HTML vignettes of the package are available here:
- longevityTools: overview vignette
- longevityTools_eDRUG: connecting drug- and age-related gene expression signatures
- longevityDrugs: structures, properties and annotations of small molecules associated with longevity
- longevityFeatures: genes, proteins and other features associated with longevity and aging
- PrediXcan: Applying PrediXcan to longevity.
source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R") biocLite("tgirke/longevityTools", build_vignettes=FALSE, dependencies=FALSE)