Creating tests with Jenkins and pytest
This repository contains pytest cases, MicroPython code and rshell scripts that determine if an esp32 LoRa development board transmits a radio signal. The main purpose of this project is to create a test suite to be executed in Jenkins which will ...
- Load the latest MicroPython firmware onto a esp32 device
- Load and execute MicroPython code on the esp32 device
- Listen for LoRa chirps with an SDR
To achieve this Jenkins will have to ...
- Use a git repository
- Use Pipenv to install python packages into its own user space
- Use a submodule for external MicroPython package
- Upload and then execute code on the esp32 device
- Use pytest to write html and xml reports
- Archive outputs from the embedded device
- Tag a git repository with successful builds
The full article for this repository can be found at https://tgu-ltd.uk/esp32_testing