Latest snapshot: Download
Sources for Atari and Related
This repository is holding my sources for Atari and related computers, i.e. 68k code running inside a real machine or in an emulator:
- KAOS (my improved TOS variant with more than 80 bugs removed)
- MagiX / MagiC for Atari computers
- MagiCMac for Mac computers
- MagicMac X for MacOS X on PPC
- AtariX for macOS on intel computers
Included (among others)
- MCMD (and CMD and KCMD, command line interpreter)
- DIS (68k Disassembler)
and various libraries, development demo code and test code
Complete, including MVDI Sources
Upload complete as of 2018-11-20
The files are licensed according to GPLv3, see LICENSE file.
MVDI and sources have been provided by courtesy of Sven und Wilfried Behne and distributed under the main license.
Read the building instructions file.