Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
25 August 2019: Version 1.0.2
First release made by me (Thorsten Otto)
- all codecs recompiled as SLBs, making them much smaller
- Update PDF library to 4.01.01
- PDF is now a plugin of its own, only loaded when needed
- Third-Party-Libraries like TIFF, PNGLIB, ZLIB etc. take up their
memory only once (ZLIB for example is needed by several modules)
- Separate versions for 68k, 68020+ and ColdFire are available
- Degas module now also handles overscan sizes
- Registered file types are not longer restricted to exactly 3 characters.
- TIFF module will no longer register itself for *.IFF (use *.TIF or *.TIFF
instead, *.IFF should be reserved for Interchange File Format).
- Fixes for animated GIFs, mostly taken from Lonny Pursells updated version
- Fixes for IMG format module, mostly taken from Lonny Pursells updated version.
Supports now also Hi-Color and True-Color images.
- There are still some animated GIFs that are not displayed correctly
- Some bugs that were reported on Zorro's site (https://sourceforge.net/p/z-tools/bugs/)
- The HyperText documentation has not yet been updated.
- The TIFF library sometimes prints warnings on the console
- The TIFF library per default only supports up to 16 bits/sample (that is,
48 bits/pixel for RGB formats). Some images from their test archive
are therefore not displayed