Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.
issue #46: UserObjectProxy: changed visibility of getFilemanagerUserConfig
- issue #39: Adapt FilemanagerConfig to Filemanager 2.5.
- issue #40: Integrate the filemanager source into the jar file
- issue #41: New directory with name equals to Parent directory
- issue #43: The default implementation of FilemanagerCapability should respect if a file is protected
- issue #44: updated filemanager to 2.5.0
- issue #45: wrong path in getinfo for folders
- issue #36: Client and adapter tight coupling (refactored the fetching of the default configuration of the filemanager)
- issue #37: Implementation of 'baseUrl' property
- issue #38: Build a bundle with the filemanager source
- updated Jackson to 2.5.4
- issue #33: Implementation of 'version' property
- issue #34: Implementation of the 'protected' flag for get-responses
- issue #35: Implement sorting files in 'getfolder'
- updated Jackson to 2.5.0
- updated slf4j to 1.7.12
- updated servlet-api to 3.1.0
- issue #30: filemanager.config.js.default isn't loaded
- issue #32: Adapt FilemanagerConfig to Filemanager 2.0
- issue #29: extend the shared-config with option#theme
- internal: global refactoring, refactored the upload code
- issue #25: Implementation of the mode 'preview'
- issue #26: introduce a property to hold the max. preview dimension
- issue #28: introduce a remover for EXIF data
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.