Poor Man's CMS (pmcms)
... a very basic CMS generating static html pages.
pmcms is distributed under the LGPL and MPL Open Source licenses. This dual copyleft licensing model is flexible and allows you to choose the license that is best suited for your needs. The Open Source licenses are intended for:
- Integrating pmcms into Open Source software.
- Personal and educational use of pmcms.
- Integrating pmcms in commercial software while at the same time satisfying the terms of the Open Source license.
Hint: pmcms is a further development of the good old Poor Man's CMS.
- replaced the ckeditor zip file with the uncompressed folder
- replaced the ImageMagick-resizing with imgscalr-lib
- fixed error with double IDs after import a backup
- changed to commons-codec for encoding/decoding passwords
- updated ckeditor to 4.*
- updated swt to 4.8
- updated basic eclipse libs
- new swt jar loading behavior
- updated spring to 4.3.9
- new property handling. there is now a strict difference between common, user and site properties
- updated CodeMirror to 3.*
- new handling of images of a gallery, they are now separated from the other file resources
- merged the ImageLinkTool with the GalleryLinkTool
- rewritten the handling of resource files
- simplified the ImageTagTool
- updated to jetty 9.*
- updated to slf4j 1.7.2
- added C5Connector.Java 0.3
- added CKEditor.Java 1.0
- updated to ant 1.9.2
- change the loading behavior of the swt-jars (64bit jars are respected)
- build the general conditions to get a 'portable' version