What is hCraft?
hCraft is a custom implementation of a Minecraft server, currently supprting the 47th revision of the protocol (version 1.4.2). hCraft strives to be fast, customizable and easy to use.
The currently implemented features are:
- The client can connect to the server.
- Movement and block modification are relayed between connected players.
- Worlds can be loaded from/saved to an experimental world format (HWv1).
- Players can easily switch between worlds using the /w command (Multiworld!).
- A permissions-like rank system.
- SQLite support.
To build hCraft, you will need a C++11-compatible compiler and a copy of
SCons. Just change to the directory that contains
hCraft, and type
scons. That will compile and link the source code into
an executable (can be found in the created "build" directory).
hCraft's IRC channel can be found in
hCraft is released under GNU's general public license (GPLv3), more information can be found here.