We have a new release - https://github.com/jxcore/jxcore-cordova-release and we need to update to it.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
@tobybrad do we want to do this now or wait until after 0.0.1? I'm tempting to wait but if we run into any issues then JXcore can't help us until we upgrade to the latests and greatest. Thoughts?
Sorry, something went wrong.
Upgrade doesn't require any update on source code level.
@yaronyg Do it for 0.0.1. This fixes a leak iirc. Not a major change, but a useful one.
It shall be done.
BTW; although 0.0.5 is not stable yet, better target that version for configuration free ios9 compatibility + fix for some Samsung devices.
By saying not stable, There are some core changes but no significant issue is expected.
We need to do it again for Cordova 0.0.7 - the main feature is that you can now turn off WiFi on Android from Node.js
I believe @tobybrad is already working on this.
No branches or pull requests