Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Grunt Closure Tools :: Changelog
Grunt 0.4.x Versions
Grunt 0.3.x Versions
- v0.8.3, 22 Apr 2013
- If checkModified: true issue fixed correctly.
- v0.8.2, 21 Apr 2013
- If checkModified: true and the files not chaged the task does not fail.
- v0.8.1, 17 Apr 2013
- Added temporary feature to enable merging and overriding of the
compilerOpts in the
closureCompiler targets. Feature will be available until #738 will be fixed.
- Added new option: execOpts. It allow to pass custom options to exec method.
- Bug fixes 1.
- v0.8.0, 28 Mar 2013
- Changed internal API, it's a breaking change the package is required as an npm packaged.
- Colors changed in build stats output.
- v0.7.7, 19 Mar 2013
- Removed the compiling time optimization for now, it fails the travis tests.
- v0.7.6, 19 Mar 2013
- helpers.makeParam() - if param is an array, makeParam() should return a flat array after expanding its items with grunt.file.expand and not an array of arrays. By @centi #22
- Added two options on the compile command to speed up compiling time. Tip from @igorminar on this commit.
- Moved repository to the closureplease organization.
- v0.7.5, 16 Mar 2013
- Now works if *.py have no execution permission. By teppeis #21.
- Minor bug fixes in tasks.
- v0.7.3, 16 February 2013
- Lots of bug fixes on compiler task, it was broken. Thanks @hallettj
- Made a closure mock, the closure compiler and closure tools (bin file), npm development dependencies.
- Added integration tests and travis CI
- v0.7.2, 11 February 2013
- Created infra for tests.
- Extended the command runner helpers API to support silence execution.
- Created the closure options library which contains options from the actual python and java google closure tools.
- v0.7.1, 10 February 2013
- Exposed the internal API for use with node.
- v0.7.0, 10 February 2013
- Complete refactoring. New API. Grunt 0.4.x compatible.
- v0.6.13, 09 February 2013
- Plain version bump. Last version to support Grunt 0.3.x
- v0.6.12, 12 December 2012
- fixed issue #14, when closureBuilder run from a grunt watch task, the root param got lost.
- Internal file/folder structure works by scottlangendyk
- v0.6.11, 07 December 2012
- Added support for symlinks in file/path parameters (for compiler, builder, and depswriter), using
stat.isFile() || stat.isSymboliclink() #12 (by jbenet).
- v0.6.10, 06 December 2012
DepsWriter outputs to a file named
undefined if configured
output_file does not exist #11 (by scottlangendyk).
- v0.6.9, 04 December 2012
output_file paths now parse Grunt's directives.
- v0.6.8, 03 December 2012
checkModified option was being ignored. Fix by izb #10
- v0.6.7, 30 November 2012
- Fixes bug in
makeParam helper func as mentioned by @alex88 at #9
- Made percentage calc have a max of 2 decimals
- v0.6.6, 28 November 2012
- Compiler: Made the built in 'data checking' feature optional, added the
checkModified option as per nicolacity's suggestion on issue #8.
- v0.6.5, 27 November 2012
root directives now parse grunt directives.
- Compiler: Fixed percentage, now shows how much the compile file gets reduced.
- v0.6.4 :: 03 October 2012
- Fixed crashing bug with grunt.info() call in 2
tasks/closureCompiler.js (by nicolacity)
- Upgraded grunt dependency to
- v0.6.3, 06 August 2012
- Converted the compiler core functionality from a multitask to a helper (by izb)
- Added check on modified dates so that compiler skips files it doesn't need to compile (by izb)
- If defined output directory for compiler does not exist, we now create it (by izb)
- Compiled output file can now use dynamic file names (by donaldpipowitch)
Something went wrong with that request. Please try again.