JWildfire - an image and animation processor written in Java
JWildire is the spiritual successor of the award winning special effect program Wildfire\7PPC for the Amiga – but this time implemented in Java and with a more sophisticated user interface and more cool effects :-)
- stunning 3D effects (such as wave3D, water, twirl3d, ...)
- 3D effect superimposition (e. g. wave3D interference)
- powerful Fractal flame generator
- image generators (perlin noise, cloud generator, plasma, ...)
- many "common" image processing effects in 2D (such as twirl, erode, convolve, ...)
- simple but powerful user interface which allows it to animate nearly any parameter by just a few mouse clicks
- Sunflow integration
Currently all public builds are available at http://www.andreas-maschke.com.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Copyright (C) 1995-2011 Andreas Maschke
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this software; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.