The network looking glass that tries to make the internet better.
A looking glass is implemented by network operators as a way of providing customers, peers, or the general public with a way to easily view elements of, or run tests from the provider's network.
hyperglass is intended to make implementing a looking glass too easy not to do, with the lofty goal of improving the internet community at large by making looking glasses more common across autonomous systems of any size.
- BGP Route, BGP Community, BGP AS Path, Ping, & Traceroute
- Full IPv6 support
- Customizable everything: features, theme, UI/API text, error messages, commands
- Built in support for:
- Arista EOS
- Cisco IOS-XR
- Cisco IOS/IOS-XE
- Cisco NX-OS
- Juniper JunOS
- Nokia SR OS
- Configurable support for any other supported platform
- Optionally access devices via an SSH proxy/jump server
- VRF support
- Access List/prefix-list style query control to whitelist or blacklist query targets on a per-VRF basis
- REST API with automatic, configurable OpenAPI documentation
- Modern, responsive UI built on ReactJS, with NextJS & Chakra UI, written in TypeScript
- Query multiple devices simultaneously
- Browser-based DNS-over-HTTPS resolution of FQDN queries
To request support for a specific platform, please submit a Github Issue with the feature label.
Any users, potential users, or contributors of hyperglass are welcome to join and discuss usage, feature requests, bugs, and other things.
hyperglass is developed with the express intention of being free to the networking community.
However, if you're feeling particularly helpful or generous, small donations are welcome.
hyperglass is built entirely on open-source software. Here are some of the awesome libraries used, check them out too!