Gutenberg Block Unit Test
Testing every core block — and every variation of every block — is no small task. That's why I built the Block Unit Test WordPress plugin. Deploy the Block Unit Test WordPress plugin and review every core Gutenberg block to ensure your theme fully supports Gutenberg. Keep reading...
💥WordPress → Download Block Unit Test on WordPress.org.
- Install the offical Gutenberg plugin. Note that Gutenberg is not suggested for use on production sites.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory.
- Activate the Block Unit Test plugin
- You will find a new page added, titled "Block Unit Test". Each of the core Gutenberg blocks will be added here for you to start testing.
- Clone the GitHub repository:
- Browse to the folder in the command line.
- Run the
npm installcommand to install the plugin's dependencies within a /node_modules/ folder.
- Develop stuff.
- Run the
buildgulp task to process build files and generate a zip.
If you find a
Please read the guidelines for contributing to the Block Unit Test. Anyone is welcome to contribute!
There are various ways you can contribute:
- Raise an Issue on GitHub
- Send a pull request with your changes and/or bug fixes
- Provide feedback and suggestions on enhancements
Want a Gutenberg-ready WordPress theme?
Meet Tabor, a Gutenberg WordPress theme built for professional writers and content marketing. With full support for OptinMonster, Yoast, Schema and more, Tabor is the theme you need to grow your audience. With Tabor and Gutenberg, writing in WordPress is finally fun again.