Tracklog is unmaintained. Forks with updates and improvements:
Tracklog is a Ruby on Rails application for managing GPS track logs. It’s based on Rails Edge and thus requires Ruby 1.9.
- Visualizing tracks on a Google Map
- Track statistics like distance, duration, speeds, ascent etc.
- Elevation profiles
- Dashboard showing overall statistics
- Graphs for last 12-month activity by distance and duration
- GPX import and export
- Basic user management
(Note: As Tracklog is under development, the screenshots may not always represent to current state.)
Because Tracklog is a standard Rails application, you can use your favourite deployment tools to install Tracklog on your server. To run it locally you’ll need to go through the following steps:
% bundle % rake db:setup % rails server % open http://localhost:3000/
The default user is admin with the same password.
- Filtering of inaccurate trackpoints (maybe using the Kalman filter)
- KML import
- Split GPX parsing and analyzing into a separate file/library
Tracklog is released under the MIT license.