The Blue Alliance - iOS App
An iOS app for accessing information about the FIRST Robotics Competition. This is a native mobile version of The Blue Alliance.
- Keep up to date with the mailing list.
- Chat with us on our Slack team. (Request an invite in the mailing list.)
iOS discussion happens in the
#dev-ios channel in the Slack
Information about the app's architecture, tooling used for this repo, and more can be found in the Wiki. If you're new to iOS development, please refer to Apple's documentation for reference. This tutorial is a great tutorial to start with.
Outstanding work for The Blue Alliance for iOS is tracked in GitHub Issues. All Issues are tagged with labels. If you're new to The Blue Alliance for iOS, the
good first issue label is a great place to start!
- Fork this repository and follow setup setups
- Make, commit, and push your changes to your branch
- Submit a pull request here and we'll review it and get it added in!
For more detailed instructions, see GitHub's Guide to Contributing.