Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- the-butterfly-effect.org-0.9.3.1-Linux.deb 5.83 MB
- the-butterfly-effect.org-0.9.3.1-Linux.rpm 5.22 MB
- the-butterfly-effect.org-0.9.3.1-Linux.sh 5.82 MB
- the-butterfly-effect.org-0.9.3.1-Linux.tar.gz 5.82 MB
- the-butterfly-effect.org-0.9.3.1-win32.exe 13.1 MB
- the-butterfly-effect.org-c98676323e380704a1f9b41a8337bc362b88f779-OSX.zip 30.9 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
The Butterfly Effect Milestone B is the second release from github.
It is mostly finishing up on things that were already halfway implemented.
- make the level creator work again and actually usable (read the README!)
- several new objects, including Pingus, Cardboard Box, and Seesaw
- more than 20 new levels, plus fixing all existing ones
- switch to Qt5
- run-time switching between languages
- translations now also available for levels
- fixing many many inconsistencies and small issues
- OS X support, but for now only works on OS X El Capitan
Note that this still is a pre-release, we plan to overhaul the GUI in Milestone C.