Hey, we are The Guild!
Build GraphQL servers
- GraphQL Yoga. Fully-featured, simple to set up, performant and extendable GraphQL server.
- Envelop. The missing GraphQL Plugin System.
- GraphQL Mesh. A fully featured GraphQL Gateway framework.
- GraphQL Modules. Enterprise Grade Tooling for building modular GraphQL Server.
- GraphQL Scalars. Custom GraphQL Scalars for creating precise type-safe GraphQL schemas.
Supercharge your workflow
- Hive. Schema Registry for your GraphQL Workflows.
- Inspector. The Schema management tool for your CI and CD processes.
- GraphQL Code Generator. Generate type-safe experiences for your GraphQL API.
- GraphQL Tools. The swiss knife utility for all things GraphQL.
- GraphQL Eslint. Parser, plugin and set rules for GraphQL schemas and operations.
Build great user experience
- Apollo Angular. A fully-featured, production ready caching GraphQL client for Angular.
- KitQL. A set of tools, helping you building efficient Svelte apps in a fast way.
Meta - Tools we use to build our tools
- Our Contributing Guide. Also lists all the tools we use to maintain our libraries.
- the-guild.dev's source code
- Our docs infrastructure we use on all of our websites. Based on Nextra which we are also helping maintain
- shared-config A collection of config, setups, pipelines and GitHub Actions we use in our tools
- Bob the bundler Build tool used in libraries maintained by The Guild
- GitHub-Notion Sync Bot. A CloudFlare Worker / script / bot to sync Notion pages publicly as GitHub Discussions. Helps us work in public.
- Shared repo configurations and pipelines
- changesets-dependencies-action. A GitHub Action for creating Changesets files for dependencies updates.
- changesets-snapshot-action. A GitHub Action for making Snapshot releases using Changesets
- Content Bot. Helps us better centralized content that need to be posted on the newsletters or other mediums