Using this repository (tvb-data) from Github is now considered DEPRECATED. We advise you to use our Zenodo repository instead: https://zenodo.org/record/3474071#.XZmcU-cza_U
Various demonstration datasets for use with The Virtual Brain are provided here.
Here you will find:
* compatible file/folder structures that can be uploaded thorugh the web interface of TVB; and
* the default datasets used when working in
console or library mode.
This package should be treated as a regular Python module.
Possibly what you want to do after cloning it locally from GitHub (https://github.com/the-virtual-brain/tvb-data) is:
cd tvb-data/ python setup.py develop
to have it linked into your current Python environment.
tvb-data also is shared on Pypi, but it has fewer files, due to size restrictions there. To work with this package from pypi, run:
pip install tvb-data
- For issue tracking we are using Jira: http://req.thevirtualbrain.org
- For API documentation and live demos, have a look here: http://docs.thevirtualbrain.org
- A public mailing list for users of The Virtual Brain can be joined and followed using: email@example.com
- Raw demo IPython Notebooks can be found under: https://github.com/the-virtual-brain/tvb-documentation/tree/master/demos
- Data from here will be used by tvb-library and tvb-framework packages on Pypi