BizDock OpenSource Home
Welcome on the GitHub home of the BizDock OpenSource PPM software.
Find here the full description of the BizDock software and much more in the OpenSource section.
On GitHub BizDock source code actually consists in several repositories:
- https://github.com/theAgileFactory/app-framework : a repository which contains the technical foundation of BizDock (a set of services which could possibly be reused with other software based on the play framework)
- https://github.com/theAgileFactory/maf-desktop-datamodel : the business datamodel of BizDock (based on Ebean http://ebean-orm.github.io/ objects)
- https://github.com/theAgileFactory/maf-desktop-app : the core features of BizDock. This repo also contains the BizDock development environment for those who wants to contribute to the project
- https://github.com/theAgileFactory/dbmdl-framework : the component which manages (using the http://www.mybatis.org/migrations/ library) the database evolutions of BizDock (in relation with the app-framework component)
- https://github.com/theAgileFactory/maf-dbmdl : the component which manages (also using the http://www.mybatis.org/migrations/ library) the database evolutions for BizDock itself (in relation with the maf-desktop-datamodel component)
- https://github.com/theAgileFactory/bizdock-installation : a project which contains the code to create the BizDock installer (based on Docker)
Please refer to our wiki https://help-online.bizdock.io for more details about the feature scope of BizDock as well as how to build, install and customize it.