- Build as Hugo module so that we can utilize within a project.
- Tightly couple the Styleguide to our Hugo site's tailwind config stylesheet.
- Designer makes entries and edits via Netlify CMS.
See examples for functionality ideas, but a few key items:
- A visual representation of a site's design elements with copyable code and an area for description.
- Need patternlab's viewport functionality
- Make sure we organize content in a way that allows us to expand in a logical way.
This is probably the best model: https://boltdesignsystem.com/pattern-lab/?p=components-overview