Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Provides future support for bech32 address format
- Fix transaction display bug when initially opening wallet
- Add qrlnode 1.1.5 and 1.1.6 SHA hashes
- Ability to open v1 QRL node wallet files (index 0)
- Bump meteor from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- Update packages
- Verifies that the nodes supplied qrl.proto file matches a known shasum for the version of the responding node prior to connecting to the node.
- Verifies that the loaded grpc object matches a know shasum for the version of the responding node prior to connecting to the node.
- Updated electrify-qrl to optimise Desktop clients.
- Resolves bug displaying incorrect coinbase amount in address transactions view.
- Detect OTS Key Reuse when generating a transaction, and warn user.
- Removes SHA1 and MD5 as Notarisation methods from Wallet.
- Version bump to 1.0.3
- Improved Mobile UI
- Resolves transaction display bugs
- Shows warning when sending to 0x Ethereum addresses
- Updated CI to support CircleCI v2
- Updated Meteor base to 22.214.171.124
First production release of QRL Wallet
First release of the QRL Wallet which includes Desktop self contained clients for Windows, Macos and Linux based systems.
As this is the first release, some bugs may exist that have not been discovered during our automated and internal tests. Please report any issues you may find through the Github issues page located at the following URL: https://github.com/theQRL/qrl-wallet/issues
To install the Desktop wallet on each platform, pay attention to the below instructions:
Windows: Download the ZIP file to the root of any drive, and extract it to a folder there. You cannot extract the file anywhere deeply nested in your filesystem, such as your user desktop, as you will hit a windows filesystem file path length issue. Run QRLWallet.exe to launch the QRL Wallet.
Linux: Extract the zip file, and run the QRLWallet file.
Macos: Extract the zip, and drag the QRLWallet into your Applications folder. Double click from the Applications folder to launch the QRL Wallet.