Implementations of various NNs in pytorch
# simple models from torchzoo import FeedForward, COOL # recurrent models from torchzoo import RWA
Benchmarks / Reproduction studies are held in TorchCircus.
How to use Zoo/Circus
- Finding a paper
- all book keeping is done in the github Issues.
- Since most papers end up on arxiv, search for an arxiv ID like
- If the paper is not on Arxiv, search for the full title of the paper.
- The issue labels provide a mechanism to find specific things.
- If a paper passes it's reproduction in the Circus, the underlying CORE parts are put into the master branch.
- If a paper has failed in it's reproduction, the core parts are sent to the fertilizer branch.
- If something is still not covered, please open an issue.
I'll try to look into things whenever I have time.