The Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Community is led by the AKS Product Team and is a place to connect with our customers and partners and share about the latest information for the platform. The goals for this community include the following:
- Monthly Community Meetings
- Roadmap Updates
- Short technology updates and demos
- "Ask me anything" sessions
Use the following social platforms to stay connected to the Community.
- Twitter. https://twitter.com/theakscommunity
- Threads. https://www.threads.net/@theakscommunity
- YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/@theakscommunity
This Community is open to all customers, partners, or anyone enthusiastic about AKS and cloud native technologies. This is entirely open to the public.
We are planning to hold monthly meetings, but additional sessions will be included.
The full list of past monthly meetings is here.
Our full Community Code of Conduct