Anybody can draw
You can download latest version from here
- The product was listed as #2 product of the day on 25th June 2019.
- Ryan Hoover up voted the project
- Ming-Yu Liu shot a direct message on twitter
- Created so many friends from the industry
- NVIDIA guys reached me and asked me to remove it from producthunt as well as playstore, as I was using their servers. The product removed from producthunt the same day, without any notice.
Hello – We noticed you developed an app on our SPADE / “GauGAN” code and using our back-end servers to display the rendering output. Your app ‘abcd : Anybody Can Draw’ infringes on many legal issues. It would be of great interest to remove this app from the Google Play store as well as on ProductHunt.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
then I replaced all NVIDIA resources with my own (even the style + artistic style images), to which they are replied
The point was not having your own servers but how you turned GauGAN into a mobile app. This does not solve the problem.
and the final email was
No need to talk further. I have already told you about your violations – you did not invent the AI, all you did was build the mobile app around our intellectual property.
Please remove asap before our legal is involved.
and I had to remove it from playstore :(
The full fight can be downloaded from here
- I removed all nvidia resources, even the style/art-style images, from the app and hosted a server myself.
If you are happen to face any bugs, feel free to rise an issue here
The project follows MVVM architecture, and powered by
- Dagger 2
- Data Binding
- OkHttp (only for getting result image)
If you've basic knowledge in above stack, feel free to create PR to anything (features/bug fixes/anything)
- Upload to Gallery
- Like post