M∂ntœr - Where Student Experiences Turn Into Real Careers
This is my final project for WDI-12 called M∂ntœr
Mentor is an application that creates business relationships, real world job related experiences to help culitvate careers for students in their respective colleges, universities, or vocational institutions.
- To help close the gap between those that are employed and those that are not employed.
- Career Services/ Departments are not connecting students to jobs/internship/opportunities
- There is no guidance/ no support to help those in need of experience in college
- The job market call for at least one year of real world experience that the average college student does not have
M∂ntœr was used being built using:
- Ruby on Rails(Backend) with a Postgres Database
- React on The Front End for my User Interface
- React Styling Package called Styled Components
- Heroku for Deployment
- Wireframe: https://marvelapp.com/project/2429160/
- Trello Board: User Stories -> https://trello.com/b/iUJq8sk0/mentor-final-project
- Deployment: http://mentor-appm.herokuapp.com/
- Entity Relationship Diagram(ERD):https://github.com/theatrekid09/Mentor/blob/master/client/public/mentor.png