A lightweight .NBS song player for PocketMine Servers
When downloaded from poggit, none.
When manually installing from source, you must install customui and libnbs virions
Put your .nbs files into the generated "songs" folder and reload / restart the server
The songs will automatically start to play when a player joins the server
/radio next to skip the current song
/radio volume to change your volume
- Change the radio interface to allow searching, skipping, looping songs
- Add looping, toggle shuffle mode, playlists, per-user songs
- World settings
- Lower the default value - new players might get their ears blown :o
Where do i get .nbs files?
You can find a collection of .nbs songs here: https://forums.pmmp.io/threads/200-nbs-songs.294/
Make sure to check a few things before creating an issue
- Your installation of PocketMine (pmmp) works properly, and is an official version. No support on custom builds or forks.
- You have the latest version of PocketRadio. Issues based on outdated releases will be closed as invalid
- You run a release version from poggit or the releases tab. Self-compiled versions are not supported.