A warp and world teleport plugin that supports rotation and pitch.
- Warps and Worlds can be listed in an UI, and players can teleport to them by clicking the buttons.
- Colored warp names are supported
- Rotation of the player (yaw + pitch) is saved for warps
- There is a command to teleport to warps:
/warpui teleport <warpname>
- Clickable items that can open the warp & world ui
- You can choose what items to use, rename them & disable them
Since Version 3.2.0 permissions for warps have been added. Those are in the following style:
warpui.warp. + lowercase warp name, without colors. Same goes for worlds:
warpui.world. + lowercase folder name without color codes
- WarpUI command:
- WorldUI command:
warpui.command.worldCheck plugin.yml for further permission information
- Version 3.3.0: Permissions are now logically nested. If you used the plugin with an earlier version, you might have to fix your permission sets!