PocketMine Websocket Server Chat - pmwsc
Implementation of the Websocket Protocol to allow full-featured chatting with basic command support, message receiving and sending.
- Website in a Minecraft-style look with color format support (i.e. §c = light red)
- Low resource and network cost - uses only some kilobytes of data, and almost no CPU / RAM, no local storage
- Supports sending & receiving messages and basic commands
- No worrying about hosting or getting a web server, the plugin automatically starts up the website for you!
- Simple login & authentication using a random 5 char token
|The login interface of the website|
|The website and client next to each other|
/websocket: Sends you a new authentication code
About the code
Uses code from the PHP-Websockets repo: https://github.com/ghedipunk/PHP-Websockets. (TODO verify that the code is still used) PHP-Websockets is coded and "Copyright (c) 2012, Adam Alexander". You can find the license in /resources/php_websockets_slicense.txt