A site for writers to publish their blogs.
- NodeJS, ExpressJS, Mongoose
- Database - MongoDB
Steps to run
- Set up your MongoDB Database as in the tutorial: MongoDb Tutorial (click here)
Installing depencencies and running the app
Fork the repository
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/<username>/TheZalophusBlog.git
where < username > is your username in your bash
Follow the steps as following in the bash for old project
cd TheZalophusBlog/Old npm install npm start
Now head over to http://localhost:1234/ to see it working.
Follow the steps as following in the bash for new project
cd TheZalophusBlog/new cd server npm install cd ../client npm install cd .. npm run dev
- Now head over to http://localhost:3000 to see it working
- TheZalophusBlog/Old is deprecated is currently being moved to REACT + GraphQL.
- Please solve issues issues in TheZalophusBlog/New only.
- Contributors are welcome and please comment on the issue before working on it.
- Create pull requests, submit bugs, suggest new features.