DbVis Database Profile for CockroachDB
- Database listing
- Each database lists it's virtual schemas and their underlying system views
- Sequence listing
- View information about the sequence and see its source
- Sequence actions
- Create, alter, drop, and rename
- Table listing
- View columns, indexes, data, and source
- Table actions
- Drop and rename columns
- View listing
- View data and source
- View actions
- Drop and rename
- DbVisualizer Pro (the free version does not support custom profiles)
- CockroachDB 2.0
- Place the profile in any directory.
- Add the directory as a search path for Database Profile Paths in Preferences.
- Restart DbVisualizer.
- Create a connection using the PostgreSQL JDBC driver.
- In the Properties tab for the connection, manually choose the database profile cockroachdb.
- Connect to the database.