This app was designed and built by Erica Kantor, Gray Reinhard, Aaron Gregory, Ariel Olin, and Evan Berg. The purpose of this app is to provide a seamless experience in splitting up the costs of an event, be it a vacation, a convert, or a bachelorette party.
How To Use This App
Sign up, create your profile, and create an event! Once the event is created you can invite friends, add expenses and decide how they are to be broken up amongst your crew. The app will take in all expenses, people attending, how long they are attending, length of the event, and breakdown all costs according to how you want.
This project is 100% open source. Any and all contributors are welcome and there will soon be a list of new user stories to complete.
- Owners can edit their event
- Owners can add new organizers and friends
- Owners can delete events
- A user can edit what day they will be attending an event
- A user can edit their profile
- A user can create and log into their account
- A user can create a new account
- An event owner or organizer can invite friends to the event
- Only the owner of an event can approve new expenses to events
- A user can view a calendar containing all info on attendees and event length
- The calendar will show who is an attendance on each day
- Site admin can view a list of all users