The Bus Factor - Project 11
The Bus Factor project - custom software built for the world famous (in Wellington) Bus Factor Podcast, is a system that uses Darkflow machine learning to detect and record buses running red lights from a webcam feed or a pre-captured video.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See usage for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
Prerequisites and Installation
See the Installation Documentation for instructions on setting up the project and dependencies.
Techical Details for the project can be found in the Technical Documentation
See the User Documentation for information on deploying the project on your system.
See the AI Documentation for instructions on how to interact with the Darkflow machine learning system in this project.
- Sean Stevenson - Project 11 Member
- Nicholas Snellgrove - Project 11 Member
- Kristen Tait - Project 11 Member
- Dylan Kumar - Project 11 Member
- Brandon Scott-Hill - Project 11 Member
- James Magallanes - Project 11 Member
See also the list of contributors who have participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Made with the support of Victoria University of Wellington's Faculty of Engineering
- Thanks to The Bus Factor for organising the project.