- Olivier Lacan
- Keep a Changelog
- @Changelog: On ‘Keeping a CHANGELOG’ ...
- The standard CHANGELOG file for all open source projects
- Why not just use GitHub release notes?
- Isn't a CHANGELOG about all changes not just important changes?
- Keep a changelog for each minor release?
- Aaron Swartz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tim Berners-Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lawrence Lessig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time