Chris McCord is the creator of the Phoenix web framework.
"Jose said it best... When he first looked into Erlang, he loved everything he saw, but hated everything he didn't see. That's how Elixir came about; filling in the gaps, building off all the things he loved." - Chris McCord
- Chris McCord
- Follow Chris on Twitter
- Chris McCord on Github
- Littlelines - Ruby on Rails Consulting, Development, and Web Design in Ohio
- Community Member Benefits
- Elixir Sips | Learn Elixir With a Pro
- Confreaks TV | Elixir Conf 2014 - Rise of The Phoenix - Building an Elixir Web Framework
- Phoenix 0.10 Screencast: Live-reload in Action
- Phoenix 0.10 Screencast: Asset Compilation, Live-reload, & Generators
- Getting Started with Phoenix · Phoenix
- Installing Elixir - Elixir
- What is OTP? It's The Open Telecom Platform!
- Metaprogramming Elixir: Write Less Code, Get More Done (and Have Fun!)
- Elixir Conf EU