- The Presidential Innovation Fellows (PIF) program brings the innovation economy into government, by pairing talented, diverse technologists and innovators with top civil-servants and change-makers within the federal government.
- The White House's Presidential Innovation Fellows program on Twitter
- The Changelog #157: Building Bridges with Sarah Allen
- The CC0 1.0 license - "Additionally, we waive copyright and related rights in the work worldwide through the CC0 1.0 Universal public domain dedication."
- cloud.gov - The Government Innovation platform by government developers, for government developers.
- analytics.usa.gov on GitHub
- 18F on GitHub
- The System for Award Management (SAM) - certification for working as a vendor for the U.S. government
- FedRAMP Ready Products
- The Washington Post - Why a federal high-tech start-up is a money loser
- Tom VanAntwerp on Medium - 18F is Hardly a Waste of Money
- Join one of 18F's Slack rooms
- code.gov is the next milestone in federal open source code
- Micro-purchase stats page
- 18F Guides
- 18F Open Source Style Guide
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time